Thursday, August 28, 2008

My little one is baby girl!



When I reached 20th weeks, my doctor arranged the detailed scan session to ensure baby is well developed. Doctor scanned the size of head, stomach, heart, kidney and more parts of the body that I may not aware off.

Remember to drink more water and not go to pass urine before go for scanning. The whole process takes about 30 minutes, then the report will be immediately available for analysis. The report shows my baby is well developed and the size is just nice, in average.

The most excited thing in this detailed scan is, we are able to know our baby gender! The doctor scan the middle part between the baby legs. We are not expert, so not very sure how to see girls or boys haha.... My little on is baby girl!

I like girl. My husband is ok with both gender for the first child. Of course both of us hope the 2nd child will be opposite gender --> baby boy! In Chinese, 'good' wording is combination of 'female' and 'male' !

My colleague recommended a website to predict gender of the baby. Input the mummy’s age and the month of conception into this website:http://www.motherhood.com.sg/tools/gender.asp. However, I did count for my friends and colleagues, the accuracy percentage are only about 60% (5 out of 8 are correct).

Refer to this website, promoting a e-book: How to choose the gender of your baby!

Basically the gentle selection system in this book focuses on 3 steps as below:-

  • Timing and PH Level
  • Minor diet adjustment
  • Specify intercourse position

Based on 12,000 couples, the success rate of the ‘system’ is about 94%. The cost of the e-book is about USD$47 (as of 29 Aug 2008). The author mentioned that she will return the money back if couple not able to conceive the gender of their choice! It is worth to try, right!

1 comment:

Rain said...

Really happy to see the scan..gangbateh...I am very excited to see your baby.