Sunday, August 31, 2008

Activities during pregnancy (my first DIY sushi)


Before pregnant, normally every 2 weeks we will have badminton playing session, with my ex-roommates. Or we will going out to park / garden for walking, picnic or photo taking.

I like travel, before I get to know I was pregnant, we already booked air ticket to Bali in July 2008. During my 4th month of pregnancy, total 8 of us (friends, husband and I) visited Bali for 5D4N trip. It was wonderfull trip. Here is our bali photo: http://www.freewebs.com/bali-trip/

So what I can do during pregnancy? em, watching movie, go shopping for baby stuff, reading books, writing blog, ya, cooking at home!

Picture on the left shows my first DIY sushi photo taken by my lovely husband. The taste was not as nice as it looks, haha, not enough vinegar and salt. I will do it better for next time!

Besides sushi, husband and I also learned how to do the Milo Cake! It was taste good and succesfull! I refer to my friend recipi written in her blog: http://rain-mydiary.blogspot.com/search/label/My%20Kitchen


No comments: