Saturday, August 23, 2008

My baby first scan (5th weeks)


I am working in KK Women and Children Hospital. Once we tested my pregnancy using the tester, we immediately made an appointment with doctor in KKH. Because KK offers good discount rate for staff, I chosen Consultant Dr. Irene Chua in Private Suite.

Picture on the left shows the my baby first scan in the 5th week! You guess what, I have Twins in the very early stage! Doctor told us there were 2 water bags, 50% is twin! Because now is in very early stage where still cannot see the baby in both waterbags. Next appointment will be 2 weeks later.

It is unbelievable! My husband was so excited but I felt worry. My size was too small and I dont think I can support 2 babies in my tummy hehe....

During this period, I shared my happiness and worries with my husband, my sister, my mummy and few colleagues.

No comments: