Thursday, August 28, 2008

My baby scan (7th weeks)


I felt so nervous because this time scan doctor can tell us whether is twins. Our appointment was about 8.30am, but we reach The Private Suite 15 minutes early.

I like children but I do not hope is twins because I worry not able to provide efficient nutrients to both babies, how and who going to take of 2 new born at the same time? I prefer to take exam paper one by one in different timing hehe...

In the last scan, doctor not able to see the baby because of the fetus size was too small for ultrasound to detect. I worried is twins, at the same time I worried what if no baby in both waterbag?

Thanks god, fortunately we saw a smal fetus (baby) sleeping in one of the water bag. The heartbeat was strong and clearly visible. Another water bag looks much smaller, doctor mentioned that it will be getting smaller and disappear.

My expected due date is 11 Dec 2008. My small baby was about 1.2cm!

No comments: