Saturday, August 23, 2008

First time mother


I am first time mother. Husband and I planned to have our own children since marriage in Dec 2007.

With 3 months of 'hardwork', wonderful news come to us in mid of April 2008. My period was delayed about 10 days and we can't wait to buy a pregnancy tester in Watson. Yeah...... the result was lovely, husband and I were so excited!

For the first 2 months, I did not feel a lot of changes or so called pregnancy symptoms. My breasts felt a bit tender compared to before. Then starting from 3rd month to 4th months, I experienced morning sickness whereby no appetite especially for dinner. Sometimes vomit. It may help to eat small meals throughout the day, snack on crackers or toast, or drink juice or lemonade. From 4th-5th months onward, the situation getting better and better ^-^



No comments: