Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Facial Treatment


“Mothercareclub” not only taking care of little one, definitely need to take care of mummy as well, especially working mummy ^-^. Well, I didn’t go for facial treatment for long long time, I think more than one and half year already. Of course, facial treatment is enjoyable, but it is ‘time consuming’ for mummy! Two days weekend always not enough for me, I have to well plan my ‘schedule’, where to go during coming weekend, what to do during my baby afternoon nap, hehe…

Therefore, apply face mask DIY at home is another alternative. Nowadays is quite popular with the paper face mask from Korea and Taiwan, some of the products recommended by Taiwan popular TV program ‘Nu Ren Wo Zui Da’, and yet the price is affordable to use every 2-3 days. Normally I will apply at night before sleeping, leave it for 20-30 minutes, and then the essence penetrates into skin pretty well and instantly leaves a soft finishing on face, the skin will feel moisturized & smoothen on the next day.

My eyes dark circle (panda eye) is the most headache for me, the tired skin around the eyes really can ‘betray’ a women age, sigh…

To save time, can always surf thru and shopping at home (shopping online,
infilove.com).

No comments: