Friday, November 14, 2008

Baby Scan (36th Weeks)

Time is flying, so fast I reach 36th weeks already. Yesterday went for regular checkup, surprisingly my weight increased 0.6kg only within 2 weeks, so far I gained 13kgs (now is 54kgs), not bad, in a normal range hehe :p

But what I concern more is my baby weight, because in the last visit doctor mentioned that baby size is relatively big/chubby if compare to my mini size. But of course I do hope that she can gain as much nutrition as she can. Em, out of 0.6kg I gained, my little one absorbed 0.3kg! Estimated size is about 2.7kgs. To me, this size is ok, but doctor mentioned she is a bit worried. If she advised to induce by the week of 38th, I think I will agree, because I hope to have nature birth, and I cant wait to see my little one! If I do not agree to induce, and naugthy girl dont want to come out until week of 40th, then most probably will reach size of >3.5 kgs, the chance go for Operation is quite high.

So the most ideal is, baby ready to come out before induce lar, my colleague advised me to talk to baby every night, baby can hear and will cooperate with mummy and daddy !! hehe....


No comments: