Thursday, October 2, 2008

Baby scan (29th weeks)


We went to have regular checkup on last Thursday. This was my 29th weeks (7th months++), every time checkup we will have chance to see our baby through the ultrasound scan, can see baby movement, oh, she is always moving and kicking inside.

Everytime scan doctor will check baby gender if the position is suitable. haha, this time doctor can see her 'hamburger' again, haha.... doctor scan and take her picture, her legs, her stomach, her face. By measuring the stomach size, my baby is about 1.4kgs, doctor said is in the right range. no worry ^-^

My next appointment will be 5 weeks later, about 34th weeks, doctor mentioned that we can book the ward / room in the next appointment. Oh so fast time is flying! My expected due date is about 11th December (40th weeks), I feel nervous and excited at the same time. Excited, because I can see my love one very soon. Nervous, because I worry what would happen during my labour day? I know hubby and I and baby will work hard together, no matter how, this is a big event and unforgetable experience!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ya...it is a great experience, and you will miss your baby movement and kicking in your womb after you deliver her, as I miss that feeling now